Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Voice Final Top 3 Who Will It be?

The Voice Final Top 3 

The Voice Top 3: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel
and the Swon Brothers
Song choices:

Duets


The Swon Brothers with Blake Shelton - Celebrity, Brad Paisely (2003)

Michelle Chamuel with Usher - One, U2 (1992)

Danielle Bradbery  with Blake Shelton - Timber, I Am Falling In Love, Patty Loveless (1989)


Reprise

The Swon Brothers
- Danny's Song, Kenny Loggins (1988)

Michelle Chamuel - I Knew You Were Trouble, Taylor Swift (2012)

Danielle Bradbery - Maybe It Was Memphis, Pam Tillis (1991)

Solos

The Swon Brothers - I Can't Tell You Why, Eagles (1979)



Michelle Chamuel - Why, Annie Lennox (1992)

Danielle Bradbery - Born To Fly, Sara Evans (2000)


Who will it be?

Electronic Pop or Country?

My prediction:

3rd Place: The Swon Brothers, Team Blake

2nd Place: Michelle Chamuel, Team Usher

Winner: Danielle Bradbery, Team Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...