Sunday, January 27, 2013

American Idol Week 2: Gone south

I'm catching up on American Idol for my blog. funny how Keith said Mariah and then looked at Nicki. LOL, he should have said his hail Marys there and now.


Charlie Askew 


This kid is a bit weird and as Randy said "seemingly dark boy". I don't know with the rest of you, but for me, that is cool. He is definitely not boring. He's got talent.

Megan Miller


I like her voice. She's brave too going to the auditions before having her surgery.


Burnell Taylor 


This guy takes you to church. And those kinds of voices makes it to the top.

Ashley Smith


This girl is a surprise. I thought she would be a comedic wreck but she blew it out of the part. A big voice in a small petite p!


Seretha Guinn


An unexpected audition from an awesome mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...